Bogomolets National Medical University (Kiev)
Bogomolets National Medical University (NMU) is a medical school founded in 1841 in Kyiv, Ukraine , named after physiologist Alexander A. Bogomolets.
- NMU provides medical training for over 10,000 students, including about 1,300 foreigners from 56 countries.
- The university employs about 1,200 teaching staff.
- The university have various undergraduate courses including- Faculty of General Medicine, Faculty of Dentistry, and Faculty of Pharmacy.
- Students are made to acquire the knowledge of all spheres of medical practice.
- Recognized by MCI (Medical Council Of India, WHO (World Health Orgainza- tion), IAOU (International Association of Universities), EUA ( European Univer- sities Association).
- M.B.B.S graduates from NMU can apply for government jobs in medical colleges, hospitals & other public sectors. Graduates are also eligible to sit for equivalent exams & practice in USA, UK, Australia & other European countries.
- The well known Bologna process (european system) is appled for teaching.
- Course in English Medium
Academic year (2 semesters): September 1 - June 30.
Course duration: 6 years
Tuition fee: from 4500$ per year.
Postgraduation courses (residency)
Course duration: 2-4 years;
Annual tuition fee: from 5500$ per year