Odessa National Medical University
Odessa City, Ukraine , Europe.
- It is a government university founded in 1900 so students can get advantage of 116 years medical education experience
- The university has 58 departments and over 4000 students and trainees, approx 800 of who are Indians.
- Recognized by MCI (Medical Council of India), WHO (World Health Organization), IAOU (International Association of Universities, EUA(European University Association).
- It has a distinguished teaching staff of 410 lecturers, 106 professors & 42 academians.
- Teaching is by “BOLOGNA PROCESS”. Bologna Process is a collective effort of universities, teachers,students, international organizations, including the European Commission. Such System has been followed in all universities of Ukraine.
- A group of 15 students in each class and mandatory daily,weekly & yearly exams.
- It has one of the largest libraries of UKRAINE withIt is a government university founded in 1900 so students can get advantage of 116 years medical education experience
- 1 million books where students can get books free 1 million books where students can get books free of cost.
- ONMedU extensively uses the latest scientific techniques and practices utilized by the best universities in the world , well equipped and is renowned for its quality of education and training techniques.
- It is the only university abroad which has 4d technology, sensor patients, roof operation theaters, with the benefit of leading clinical center having 35 hospitals and 9648 patient beds available in university.
- students who complete M.B.B.S from ONMedU can apply for government jobs in medical colleges ,hospitals & other public sectors. Graduates of ONMedU are also eligible to sit for equivalent exams in USA, UK, Australia & other European countries.
Course in English Medium
Academic year (2 semesters): September 1- June 30.
M.B.B.S-M.D.(“MD Physician” degree)
Course duration: 6 years
Tuition fee :
- 1st couse: $4370/year
- 2nd couse: $4550/year
- 3rd couse: $4770/year
- 4th couse: $5120/year
- 5th couse: $5460/year
- 6th couse: $5800/year
Course duration: 5 years
- 1st couse: $5120/year
- 2nd couse: $5230/year
- 3rd couse: $5340/year
- 4th couse: $5570/year
- 5th couse: $6030/year.
Odessa National Medical University trains foreign citizens on the following specialties at the clinical ordinature & master degree
Postgraduation courses (residency)
Course duration: 3 years;
Annual tuition fee: from 5000$ per year
- Orthopedics and Traumatology
- Anesthesiology and Intensive Therapy
- General surgery
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Infectious diseases