Dnepropetrovsk Medical Academy of Health Ministry of Ukraine
Dnipro City, Ukraine, Europe.
- Dnepropetrovsk Medical Academy of Health Ministry of Ukraine was founded in1916. Government University & higher educational institution given the 4th accreditation level.
- DMA has 58 departments ,350 lecturers &100 academician & 3 corresponding members of the National Academy of Medical Science of Ukraine .
- Recognized by MCI (Medical Council Of India , WHO (World Health Orgainzation) , IAOU (International Association of Universities) , EUA ( European Universities Association).
- We have 4300 students from 60 different countries, including 500 students from India.
- It is the only university abroad which has 4d technology, sensor patients, roof operation theaters, with the benefit of leading clinical centre having 47 hospitals and 13048 patient beds available in university.
- Students who complete M.B.B.S from D.M.A can apply for government jobs in medical colleges ,hospitals & other public sectors. Graduates are also eligible to sit for equivalent exams & practice in USA, UK, Australia & other European countries if they wish to settle their medical career in these countries.
- Bologna Process is a collective effort of universities, teachers, and students, international organisations, and institutions, including the European Commission. Such System has been followed in all universities of Ukraine.
- A group of 15 students in each class & mandatory daily, weakly and yearly exams.
Course in English Medium
Academic year (2 semesters): September 1 - June 30.
M.B.B.S-M.D.(“MD Physician” degree)
Course duration: 6 years
Tuition fee: from 3560$-3700$ per year.
Course duration: 5 years
Tuition fee: from 3560$-3800$ per year.
Dnepropetrovsk Medical Academy of health Ministry of Ukraine trains foreign citizens on the following specialties at the clinical ordinateur & master degree.
Postgraduation courses (residency):
- Course duration: 2-4 years;
Annual tuition fee:from 4000$-4500$ per year
- Orthopedics and Traumatology
- Anesthesiology and Intensive Therapy
- General surgery
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Infectious diseases